Our club ethos is a written declaration that sets out how we want to run as a club. It’s simple and concise and can be understood by all club members.
- To provide football for children of all abilities in the local community in a safe and friendly environment.
- To promote player development through age appropriate coaching according to the FA's long term development plan.
- To promote team values through the Club Codes of Conduct setting out what is expected in general terms of players and their parents.
- To offer a challenging but supportive environment where children can learn from their mistakes without undue pressure and anxiety.
- To encourage all players to try their best and make the most of their abilities.
Our clearly defined coaching philosophy provides direction, purpose and guidance to the process of coaching young players.
- Develop the whole player across all four corners of the Football Association’s LTPD model.
- Improve the player’s movement skills: agility, balance, co-ordination and speed (ABCs).
- Develop the player’s technical skills.
- Increase the player’s decision-making capabilities.
- Teach the player life skills (co-operation, teamwork, communication and friendship).
- Make the game safe, fair and enjoyable.
- Provide age-appropriate coaching (5-11, 12-18).